Wednesday, September 28, 2011

We Love SSIISSSIIIEEESSS


Wow that picture is crappy. But the moment was so sweet, I had to share!

On with the story :)

Sisters are so much fun. I love it! But I'm not going to lie, it can be a ton of work.

Especially when you feel like no one is listening and you are constantly wondering if you are here only for your own entertainment.

Because it doesn't matter what you say, these little girls seem to do what they want.

So tonight, I kinda had it when I put the girls to bed and they actually started fighting over who got to pray first.

This isn't a proud moment but I just got up and walked out. I scrapped the whole idea. 



A few minutes later when I walked by, I heard Izzy praying with Cambri. And I was so touched that I feel a little guilty about giving up so easily.

Izzy had taken my spot and was walking through it with Cambri repeating after her.

Until I heard, "God, Mommy is mean. Can you work on that?" And all I heard from Cam is "Mommy mean. Work."

SSSIIIIGGGGHHH

But honestly peeps, I need moments like this. I need to "see" God working on this planet.

Because I never know when the moment is going to hit.

When I'm going to flashback to the hospital room where I last spoke to my mom while she was conscious.

The scared look she had on her face because the stroke had ruined her ability to understand what was going on around her.

And that look is the last memory I have of my mom alive.

When it's going to hit me that my youngest daughter will have no memories of my mother and the ones that Izzy has have already started to fade.

When I realize that I'm going to live the majority of my life without her.

So you see peeps, it's really the small things that keep me going. These things give me hope to a greater place.


No comments: