Sunday, January 30, 2011

Love This Little Guy

I'm sure you have been following my camera dilemma with baited breath so you are wondering where I got these fantastic photos. I still haven't found the camera but Heidi found the time in her busy schedule to get me these. Obviously I'm committed to using them in this forum now. Good thing they are super cute.

Meet Harper.


He is so adorable. Forehead wrinkling down on nose and all.

His big sister loves him so much. Even if she doesn't know it yet. Marley is the center of the world in Quincy, IL and having to share the spotlight is not sitting well with her. She will get over it judging by this sweet photo. But judging by her actions, it may take awhile :) I didn't have the heart to tell Heidi that I saw her throw a baby doll down the stairs so she will have to read it here.


His cousins love him a lot too. Izzy even told me that we are going to try and steal him. But I'm not supposed to tell Heidi.

Cambri loves not being the baby in the family anymore. In fact, she no longer allows me to reference her as a baby at all. She sticks her little finger in my face and says, "No, No, No baby."


The cousins had such a good time. Izzy wants me to call Heidi and ask her if we can move into her house permanently because it's fun being "company."



We went bowling and naturally the girls had a blast. Izzy even beat me!






We seriously didn't want to come home. Five days wasn't enough for us though I'm sure Heidi and Josh were ready for to us to leave as 4 additional people is a lot of stress. I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to go and meet my little nephew at just two days old. He's definitely somewhere on the top two list of favorite nephews.

No comments: