Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Bucket List is Done

I really don't have a bucket list. But if I did, becoming a published writer would definitely be on it. But like I said, there really is no list so I can't be sure.

But I did have something published in a local magazine. And best yet, it was on one of my favorite topics, Montessori schooling. So now I should feel complete with life.


Well maybe after I go on a cruise. After a cruise, I would definitely feel complete.

Hint hint Chasey.

P.S. My camera is still MIA. I don't know if I should blog without pictures or not because without photos this would really be boring. What do you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cool! I love it. Why didn't you tell me the other day?!

PS ... PICTURES, Please :)

Anonymous said...

I forgot to sign my last comment...

Have a good trip to you sisters.

Love, Kelly

Anonymous said...

I would love to read your post even without pictures. I miss you!