Sunday, February 6, 2011

Beauty School Drop Ins

Who wants to see something cute?


I know you all eagerly responded so here goes. Who would have guessed that these cute babies would turn into these beauties?


My brother-in-law thought it would be fun to do a beauty day for the cousins. I know what you are thinking. How under the table metrosexual of him. I know! But it was so much fun and all of the girls had a blast. Jade, Isabelle, Mia and Cambri all got their hair did and looked like mini super models. My mother-in-law paid for it so it was EVEN MORE FUN for me!



Yes, Cambri refused to cooperate for the photos. She was so good sitting in the chair and not moving that she used up all of her natural Ritalin-like substance. I have since forgiven her. Later that same day, she drank almost an entire diet Coke without being caught. Now that was a real nightmare. I have not forgiven her for that.


Izzy had such a good time that all I heard all day were things like "Don't I look cute?" "No one will even recognize me I am so beautiful." "Wow, I look so different. I love it."

Not conceited at all, right peeps?


It was insufferable for me to have to listen to. She actually tried to get into the shower with a plastic grocery sack over her head in order to protect the straightness. It was rather ingenious but sadly the lack of oxygen started to affect her. She used it as another opportunity to point out why Nikki would be a better fit as her mother. Izzy told me, "Nikki has beautiful straight blond hair and I want that, not what we have." I tried to use the "some people pay lots of money for curly hair" because that's what my mom used to use on me. Izzy stared at me like I was slow in the head. Lesson learned. 



Izzy says she HATES her curly hair now. Sad for her. She is stuck with it because I am stuck with it.



Aren't we lucky to have these girls in our family? If you don't think they are adorable, I give you permission to close your browser and drop your computer on your big toe.

No comments: