Friday, July 9, 2010

First Ice Cream Cone, NOT First Mommy Mishap

Last week I got Cambri her very FIRST ice cream cone.
And for some reason, I thought eating it in the car would be ok. I obviously have extremely high standards for my one year old. She failed. Miserably.


At one point (pictured below) she dove in with her fingers. Her little inexperienced baby mind didn't realize that trying to pick up ice cream on an extremely hot day was not a good idea. Shouldn't her older, more experienced mother have realized this?



I was too busy taking pictures because she was so cute. I then spent an hour scrubbing my car, my car seat and her beautiful dress.
Lesson learned.


But instead of taking a boring old bath for cleaning up baby, I put her in the kiddie pool.


And she hated it.

She just wanted to sit in my lap...

or sit on the grass and cry!


So I ended up just throwing her in there with her big sister. It only took a few minutes for her to start having a good time. This was a good precursor for her Mommy & Me swim lesson.
What a beautiful baby!


No comments: