Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's a....Hermaphrodite?

Please heed warning before you continue reading. You will be exposed to pictures of urine in this post. If that bothers you I give you permission to do something different with your time such as catch up on listening to the voices in your own head. It's your call...

So my sister is having a baby! It's so nice to have someting to be excited about. I get to have a baby without being pregnant! Of course I don't think that Heidi and Josh are just going to hand the baby over to me or anything but I'm sure it's going to like me best regardless.

While my sister is in town, we are going to have a garage sale. Actually she is having a garage sale with all of my stuff. When we were going through my garage, she just kept putting stuff in the sale pile without actually caring whether or not I still wanted it. Which is fine because most of it is Chase's crap. So on with the story. I asked her what of the baby stuff she wanted and she told me that she wants a few things only if she's having a girl. Naturally. I am personally very much ok with boys in pink but I respect that others are not. But being that our garage sale is going to happen soon and her doctor is three states away, we were in a predicament. But I watch reality TV. I knew what to do!



Intelligender!



I am pretty sure that this means she is having a boy. Though I could be wrong because it was super confusing. Maybe she's having twins. Maybe it doesn't work (doubtful, I know). I have to say that I was very disapointed in our first Intelligender experience. Who would have guessed?

1 comment:

The Cook Nook said...

Yay! Congrats to Heidi, and of course to Auntie Katie!! :)