Thursday, July 22, 2010

The BEST Wedding Ever!

Can I just say that I have a new obsession? I got my first wedding invite via Facebook with a link to watch a wedding go down LIVE on the Internet. I didn't even have to pull out the spanxx and wrestle my kids into submission. I WATCHED A WEDDING in my pj's. And it was awesome! I was still raving about it at work three days later. I seriously LOVE this. Jamie and Clint got the wedding they wanted in VEGAS which was very sweet and intimate. But no one felt left out because EVERYONE got to take part in their special day. I'm still marveling at this genius of it all. People can elope without any feelings of guilt. I know what you are thinking. Wedding are recorded and rewatched all the time. But this was live! I know that Clint and Jamie are very lucky to have found each other and will happy and complete in their marriage. And I got to witness the beginning live on the Internet! So cool!

No comments: