Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Little Cambri




My little baby is two months old today. When you are pregnant, it feels like forever. But after the date passes and baby comes, it feels like things move so quickly. One thing that is not moving fast is the fact that Cambri is a horrible sleeper. I know now that I got very spoiled with Izzy. I was working on the baby books today and I saw that Izzy slept through the night completely at 7 weeks. WTH?!??!?!????? Cambri isn't even close to that point. In fact, things are degressing. For the last two nights, she has been up for solid hour periods insisting to be held. It's very painful because you can bet that Izzy will have me up by 8am. AAAHHH. Such is the life of a mother. Except for the fact that I still young enough to handle this. But I can't do this much longer. I have to look at the fun things thought. Cambri will smile once in awhile and she is getting very cute. She still looks like Izzy though. I almost gave my Grandma a heart attack when she picked up a picture of my Grandpa holding Izzy and she thought it was Cambri. She thought that it was a ghost picture or something because my Grandpa passed away before Cam Cam was born. If these eight weeks have been an indication of times to come, Cambri will be a pleasure for many years to come.

No comments: