Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Josh, Heidi & Marley










My little sister has been sent back to Illinois, much to the dismay of our family. We know that they are happy back there, but selfishly, we wish the three of them still lived here in Idaho. It really meant a lot to Isabelle and myself that they made the trip back here just for Izzy's birthday. It was so nice to not have to work every single day they were in town. One of the small joys of maternity leave. We had a really good visit barring the time that my mom woke up in the middle of the night to check on Marley and mistook her face paint as blood. Needless to say, the entire house was woken by her screams. I just wanted my little sis to know that we miss her and her family every single day and hope for their quick return to Idaho. Being that Josh is the only one that can get little Cambri to smile, we need him around on a more permenant basis. Also, Heidi has more patience in her little pinky that I do in my entire body for Isabelle's ADD. I just need her to come home...


No comments: