Friday, January 16, 2009

The Kid Loves Elmo

I'm going to call it the curse of the blog. Whenever I type something on this site about how good Izzy is, she ruins it. As soon as I wrote about what a good sleeper she is, she completely threw that out the window. Every night is a struggle to get her into bed and an even bigger struggle to get her up in the morning. I have been letting her sleep with me for the past few nights and last night I hit my breaking point when I woke up (around 10pm!) and she was under the cover at my feet pulling the dog's tail. So back to her bed she went. At 1:51 am, she brought her pillow and her blankie and crawled back into bed with me. I was too tired to fight with her and she fell right asleep so I gave up. But this morning, I woke her up, gave her her clothes and got in the shower. She is loving dressing herself as of this moment but this is how I found her this morning when I got out of the shower. She went and got her Elmos and fell back asleep. Cody can be my witness that when I woke her up, it wasn't pretty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a cute kid. to bad no new blogs to enjoy