Thursday, June 2, 2011

What What It's Birthday Month

Oh M Ba Gee Gee Peeps!

It's June already. And that means it's time to kick off our Birthdaypalooza.

Chasey and Cambri are both born in June! So exciting for us.

Well for me, anyway, and I have low standards. I know that.

But it seems like just yesterday that we were looking at this.


And then all of a sudden, she was crawling all over the place. And smiling. And laughing. And before I knew it, I was typing something to the effect of our baby turning one. It was truly unbelievable.


She grew fast. But here comes the strawberry-scooping-whip-cream-straight-into-my-mouth-over-the-stove-as-to-not-dirty-a-plate moment. Literally shoving food in my face to make myself forget. She is turning two.

Forget Katie Forget.

I have food issues, what can I say? Back to the point.

Tonight, I started planning a party for my baby who is turning two. Talk me off the ledge someone. Please.


And this year, this little lady is getting a PARTAY*. Bouncy House, Spongebob cake and the rest of the works.

*Partay is trademarked by brother-in-law Ryan. Seriously. Don't use it or he will track you down.

So with Chasey's job it is impossible to plan anything. But as of now, I am thinking Friday the 24th as the big day. Invites to arrive shortly though if you are reading this, you are invited. I like you that well.

P.S. Oh yeah, a homeless guy down by the river asked me about my "situation." He said I was dateable material.

Yes, Chasey, you need to step up your game.

No comments: