Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Burkes Make Drama


Drama, drama, drama.

When your last name is Burke and you lose a tooth, crap hits the fan.

And it's not fun for those of us who bear witness to the losing of the teeth. But hey, I guess it can be traumatic. Jade and Izzy took it to a new level but they are both the oldest children, so it kind of makes sense. When I found out that Izzy lost a tooth, I was in shock.  And then I pulled out the super glue and tried to undo the madness. It is kind of cute that they both lost the same tooth within in a matter of weeks.




Back to my always impending midlife crisis. I now have a toothless grin running around the house.

I know I am a little vain but I was super relieved that we had pictures done the day before the tooth fell out. I mean toothless is only cute for so long.

Now whenever I see Izzy toothless, I experience a very real flashback of me hyperventilating on my office floor when I found out I was pregnant.

And now I have a child that is old enough to lose teeth.

Somebody pinch me.

Oh wait, I am half at fault for producing this dorky, full of teeth, love bunny.

I'm good. No pinching required.

No comments: