Monday, June 6, 2011

We Make Weird Kids


Cambri is a sweet spirit. Weird, but sweet. I love her because she is a candy loving, diaper using, juice drinking lovey that makes me smile.

So what if she loves slides but can't use them right. I don't judge her.



Like Chase would say, "She a butter knife in a world that is used to the steak variety."

Just kidding, he wouldn't say that. Actually I have heard him say that but not about Cambri. Other people that I won't mention. And don't worry, it wasn't you either.

But the real reason of this post is to let the world know that the terrible twos have set in.

And they are, well, terrible...

She wants to communicate with us but the verbal skills aren't quite there.

Paula spent countless hours trying to teach her sign language. And she picked up one thing.

More.

Darn sign language.

MORE MORE MORE

She abused the more thing. She is very cute while doing it, but abusing it none the less.

And when demon baby sets in, Cam Cam can clear a room. And I don't know what to do with her.

She threw a fit in the middle of a parking lot yesterday. And it was bad. Kicking and screaming on the ground.

Over what?

I have no idea.

So I just sit there watch her debating on what to do.

I was thinking it seemed like a traffic hazard to just walk away.

And when the cars started lining up behind her, honking, I was sure it was.

Poor Paula ran into a similar situation when she took away a glue stick that Cambri was using as lipstick.

And in a public library nonetheless. A woman from my church witnessed the whole thing and was aghast that Paula would just walk away.

So she tried to help and was quickly shut down. That will teach her to be a good Samaritan when it comes to Demon Baby.


She only looks sweet and innocent.

No comments: