Saturday, October 23, 2010

Slap With Me The Bad Mom Stick

Someone hit me. It just occurred to me that in this forum, the place where I love to talk about my kids most, I never mentioned that Cam Cam learned to walk.

And it happened two months ago.

I know that all of you in blogworld would get a kick out of her little tottle. I do! It's so cute. Sometimes she gets really excited and tries to run.

It doesn't go well. And she usually falls down.

And Izzy and I laugh and laugh.

It may sound cruel but it's not. I am not a coordinated person so I know that she gets it from me. She looks like a crippled monkey trying to move quickly. I should get it on tape and bore all of you by posting it here. It's really that cute.

So next time you see little Cam Cam, grab a treat and encourage her to run to you. I am giving you permission to laugh when she falls down.

 She's used to it.

1 comment:

Lara Zierke said...

So cute. And the news is btter late than never. :)