Friday, October 15, 2010

Fish Hook 2010

Hey peeps! In case you didn't notice, I gave myself a little blogging break. Mainly because I was the victim of a senseless tragedy. Trust me when I say, if you want to get a drama queen all worked up, put a fishhook through her finger.

When I reached my hand into the back of the car and came out with a fishhook attached to my finger, I went into shock. I was hopping around, threatening to throw up and pass out and screaming like a baby. Chase was extremely pale. And guess what? No medial establishment in Island Park is open over the weekend. So I had to go to Rexburg. Where I BEGGED for an epidural. They didn't give me one. But I did get a nice numbing shot and was sent home with a finger that was mainly in tact, wrapped in a Scooby Doo band aid.

Now you know.

1 comment:

The Lanier Family said...

where on earth did you get that graphic?? glad to see you are back. i was getting bored.