Monday, June 1, 2009

One Big Baby


This kid is already measuring two weeks ahead of schedule. Which I'm really not complaining about but it is making things rather tight. I feel like this little girl moves twice as much as Isabelle did. Complete strangers at work will just stare at my stomach when I'm trying to talk to them because she is moving all the time. I feel so sore because of this. I took this video to prove that I'm not crazy and that this baby really is doing flips inside my belly. My doctor says that I should start to feel a little bit less movement because there is less room available but this kid is just streching out my skin to a point where I will never recover. Such is life ;) This moving went on for 55 seconds but Chase's phone would only let me email myself 9 seconds.

No comments: