Saturday, July 2, 2011

Two Two Cute

My baby turned two. Two days ago. I still pretend she's one to make myself feel better. Naturally.



But we held a party anyway. Even though I was in denial. We had so much fun!

There was a pinata.

So that means a LOT of candy. The birthday girl picked out a Skittle/Starburst combo. So the selection wasn't huge. But hey, candy is candy, right? There was some controversy about some kids getting more than others. In these situations, I let the kids work it out. I mean it's a good life lesson and I was hoping my kids ended up with the short end of this stick so I didn't have to deal with sugar highs.


There was presents.



My dad gave Cambri the exact same doll he gave her for Christmas. And he didn't even realize it.

It's moves like this that required me to spend an entire week moving TRUCK LOADS of toys to the thrift store.

But the highlight of the event was the cake.

I felt completely ghetto ordering a Spongebob cake for a two-year-olds birthday but hey Cambri LOVED it. It was completely worth my pride.




It was a little sad to cut into this beauty. But it tasted great!

We had Cambri's party a little early because Chase was in town the week before the actual date. So on her birthday, we took her to the spray park in Rexburg.




Seriously so fun! And free. My bumblebee had so much fun. 

I hope Cambri had a good birthday and has a stellar year. She has such a sweet spirit. Love that girl!

No comments: