Saturday, July 16, 2011

So What If We Shirts For Skirts

Hi Bloggy Blogger World! So excited to for you to grace us with your presence once again!

I know I say this a lot but things have been a little crazy at the Burke house.

Cambri learned how to dress herself.

Yay for that.

And yay for me for taking all day to realize she had on a shirt underneath her dress. Around her waist.

I can't even tell you how many places we went to that day. Oh well. I'm 99% sure I didn't brush her hair so hopefully people were looking at that instead of her random shirt skirt.

And that's not even the weirdest thing we did this week.


We walked around the river barefoot. Why? I have no idea. But when Izzy asked why we had to wear shoes the only reason I could come up with is "because I said so."

And I try only to use that excuse when I tell the kids we are having snowcones for lunch. So we got in touch with our ancestors and walked 2.5 miles without shoes.

You won't believe the stares we got. I didn't think it would attract as much attention as it did.

So random but people were kind of rude.

I'm not posting this picture to condone unsafe seat belt practices. My two-year-old is a descendant of Houdini.


Chase and I took the girls on a drive and looked back to check on our little ladies.

Only to find them dressed as Pull-Up Ninjas.

Trust me when I say all the weirdness in the gene pool comes from Chase's side. I just know it.


Cambri really wants her ears pierced. So until we take that plunge (next week!) she was satisfied with clothes pins.

One last thing:


I have developed an addiction to planking.

Stay tuned for that.

No comments: