Monday, August 1, 2011

We've Left The Country

Just kidding. It only feels that way now that we live out in the sticks.

We moved! To Chuck's house!

We had an opportunity to sell our house and so we decided to take it. The couple that is interested in our home won't be using traditional financing so it is going to take a little longer to dot all the i's and cross the t's. But they needed to rent it until they get everything else worked out. So we had to move.

Isabelle has been telling people that we moved in with Grandpa because he needs us.

Trust me when I say, he needs us like he needs a hole in the head.

But he graciously accepted our offer of letting us live rent free for an undetermined amount of time.

So it's working out well (for us).

My little brother is kind of at the end of his rope. And it's only day four. I don't think he is quite used to the level of excitement a two year old and a four year old bring to his lifestyle.

For example, he is finding it rather difficult to sleep in until 2 in the afternoon. Mainly because the girls enjoy jumping on his bed to wake him up at 7 a.m. And they couldn't care less about him rolling into the house at 2 in the morning.

If this won't be a motivator to send him back to school this September, I don't know what will.

Yesterday he asked me if I thought Cambri would ever "be under control."

I pretended to be shocked. I mean, HELLO, she is the best behaved two year old that ever lived.

Compared to my other child at two that is.


So I will keep you updated on our progress. It's bound to be an eventful journey.

And when Chuckie gets tired of us, can we move in with you?

No comments: