Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm So Glad I Paid 18.00 For This.

Oh M Ba Gee Gee. I can't believe my four-year-old.

Dance pictures this year didn't go well.


In all fairness, she told me she didn't want to go. She said "didn't feel like it." And I pushed. Never again.


Even the photographer commented on how she usually is able to crack the toughest of cases but she couldn't get through to Izzy. Not even for one half smile. And that lady has four kids.

And I paid $18 for this wonderful experience. I wrote the check while standing in the middle of 12 other excited girls. And there was my princess, grouchy as hell.


And now for the grand finale.



Here is Izzy's celebrity mug shot. TMZ, you owe me one for this if she ever breaks into the big leagues.

P.S. I was extremely annoyed at the end of this experience. I'm sure you can't tell why. Izzy went straight to time out when we got home. I'm doubtful any kind of contructive lesson came from it, but hey, I felt better.

No comments: