Thursday, September 23, 2010

Merry Christmas Mom!

I did something really scary at work. REALLY SCARY!

I gave my notice.

AAAAHHHHHH!

Words cannot even express how difficult walking away from great people and 9 1/2 YEARS is going to be for me. But I'm excited to see where this new road takes us. My mom always said that being a stay at home mom benefited her and her kids and she wanted me to try it. I always felt like I was doing the right thing for my family but Chasey and I have decided to try something new and have me stay at home.

Starting November 5th, I will officially be a stay at home trophy wife who goes to school full time. CRAZY!!

1 comment:

The Lanier Family said...

Congrats sis!!! I am proud of you and think you will love taking some time for yourself...
BTW, something has changed and now it is a pain to leave comments here. I have been meaning to tell you...