Thursday, September 9, 2010

Animal Dander & Other Fun

Wow, it's already the week of the Eastern Idaho State Fair! Super fun! The fair always reminds me of my dear friend Holly for reasons I can't divulge on the public outlet. But I can tell you that it was always good times. Yesterday I ate a bambino, which also makes me think of Holly. It was like memory overload day.

But on with the point of this little story. Chase and I took the girls to the fair Sunday AND Monday night. I double committed us to two different parties (yes, we are popular) and so we just went twice. Poor Chasey starts swelling up like the marshmellow man though because of the animals so it can only be fun for so long. Your body can actually only handle so much Clairtin, I imagine. But not all animals turn Chase off.  I actually had to pry a puppy out of his hands. He reached down to pull out his wallet and I saw my opportunity or I kid you not, we would have another dog right now. I can barely handle the one we already own. And Chasey tries to bring home another one. I don't get him! Love him but don't get him. We always have this fight at the fair. It really is one of our favorite times of the year though. We always have fun.

Even little Cam Cam.

1 comment:

The Cook Nook said...

Awww hopefully your EISF memories of me are good ones!! And you'll have divulge the private details to me (and if there's dirty laundry to be had, thank you for not divulging it publicly. hehe) I think about you all the time and love seeing your sweet girls! :) Looks like you are having tons of fun. Miss you