Saturday, July 11, 2009

Cambri Elliott








Baby is finally here! Actually, she's been here for a few days but adjusting to a new baby has left me with little time on my hands. She's very cute and reminds me exactly of Izzy. I would be hard pressed to tell them apart if they were sitting side by side at the same age. This time around has been so different. I think at 22 I was too young and scared to enjoy this experience. Everytime I look at my new little baby, she makes me so happy. I don't think that I held Izzy enough as a baby because I was too nervous to pick her up. With Cambri, I never want to put her down. I think she's has completed our family in a way that I didn't see possible even two weeks ago. But I can finally be done with having kids so that makes me happy and want to hold my new little bundle all the time!

No comments: