Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Old Friend Sue




So a few crazy things happened to me today. First and foremost, Suzi contacted me via Facebook. I almost fell out of my chair because it was one of those moments that you never expect and for a fleeting second I almost felt alive again. So many memories can back and all of a sudden I was having a very hard time breathing. I knew that I missed her but to see her name right in front of me was crazy. She sounded exactly the same and I just had to laugh, even though it doesn’t sound like she wants to be my friend again. This morning was also sucky because Izzy was a huge brat. I was running very late (as per) and she would not cooperate. She actually tried to crawl under my bed to avoid getting dressed. The whole time she was screaming, “No kids! Elmo, Elmo ELMO.” I was seriously getting upset with her because I HATE it when she acts this way. That gave the day a bad start. Then at lunch, my Cup of Noodle boiled over and as I was cleaning up the yellow film that formed everywhere, I began to wonder what it does to your stomach if it is that gross in the microwave. I can only pray that my day starts to get better or I just might stay in bed tomorrow!

No comments: