Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pinterest PPAAARRRTAY

Over the holidays I hosted a Pinterest dinner party. It was super fun. At least I thought it was and my guests graciously played along. Of cousre they were all legally obligated being that they were family.

Everything I did I found on Pinterest! Including the name cards. As Martha would say "A dinner party without place cards leaves guests feeling wandering and may even lead to uncomfortableness."

I kind of doubt that but what the heck?

I ended up doing six different desserts, three meats and two different kind of potatoes. It took me seven days.
If you are doing the math here, let me simplify. It equals lots of work.

But it was worth it. At least for me. And my my kids. They were more excited than I was. Every person we randomly encountered heard about it and then was invited. I think we almost had a Walmart cashier talked into coming.

No comments: