Friday, April 22, 2011

All Dressed Up For One Place To Go

We are headed to Las Vegas! Twice in one year, lucky us :)

My brother-in-law is getting married. And we are so excited to witness the big event. Weddings are such a fun time to reflect on your own life and just be happy.

But right now we are in prepare mode.




We had our hair done.





And our nails did.


Don't you think that Izzy and Cambri picked out festive colors? In case you can't tell, Cambri picked out electric green and Izzy neon yellow.

But we are also preparing for other things. I'm a little nervous to take my girls to Sin City. They are so innocent and it's my job to keep them that way. Las Vegas is fun for adults but might give young minds the wrong impression :(

So we are practicing.

What do you do when Mommy tells you to hurry and close your eyes?


What do you do when Mommy tells you to plug your ears?




And most importantly, who is going to do everything Mommy says very quickly? To keep us and our minds safe.

Wish us luck!

And yes I had to bribe my kids with McDonalds. They were starting to get bored with my neurotic ways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys have fun on your trip! Cambri is so cute how she looks up to Izzy. You only need to raise Izzy and Cambri will follow along! Hey! In a month I'm getting a new puppy. Maybe I can bring her over to meet the girls or you can come over for pizza and see her. Kelly