Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm Going To Have To Stop Cutting People Off

This morning the girls and I were running behind. Tough to believe? So I pulled a SUPERMOM moment and poured cereal into red plastic cups for breakfast.

One of my finest moments.

I'm embarrassed to say how often this happens. But if you can't blog about it, then what can you do? So I would say this has about a 20% chance of occurance. Just so you know.

But this morning was special. Izzy put me in charge of Cambri.

Izzy: Mom I am going to give you a special job today while I'm at school. I'm gong to put you in charge of protecting Cambri...

Katie: Izzy! How sweet. I'm not even going to point out that I do that job everyday and treat it as one of my most sacred duties!

Izzy:  ...from eating my cereal. I want to eat the rest of it when I get home.

Seriously peeps I am going to learn one of these days. Nothing is as it appears when you have a four year old who is addicted to Life (cereal).

No comments: