Saturday, November 20, 2010

I Hate Idaho


I don't know if you can tell by this picture but it is snowing baseball size snowflakes. I can't take it for one more day. I have to leave!


But being that we can't leave on a permenant basis right now, we are stuck inside. So we are playing paper dolls. Isn't my life too exciting for words?

But it's going to be a good opportunity for me to finish up this little project.

Izzy's new room!

The before:


And the after! The paint is dried, so now I just need help getting the big stuff out because I just painted by sliding everything that Cody left.

 I will have to post more pictures once I get everything finalized. This project has been a little secret because Chase is kind of against painting rooms for a specific gender or age group as it makes it harder to sell the house. So not a secret, but a HAPPY SURPRISE!

So twenty years from now when we get ready to move, I will repaint. Until then it stays. But as an FYI, if I ever mention color blocking again, please remind that a slow torturous death would be easier.

No comments: